Plot Twist: My Anaconda Do
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
Here is a resource post for trans women!
if anyone has anymore resources, feel free to reblog and add!
pray with your boyfriend
pray with your girlfriend
pray with your husband
pray with your wife
pray with your partner
involved God in your relationship
do not be the person that spends time praying to have someone and then once you have them
you forget about God
let your relationship be a reflection of God
involve Him and He will bless it